A quick, delicious and nutritious way of serving up a different type of hamburger.
|1/2 tsp||canola oil, to oil the rack||2.5 mL|
|260 g||salmon fillet, skinned, cut into chunks|
|1||shallots, finely chopped||40 g|
|1||eggs size large, lightly beaten|
|1/2 tbsp||fresh cilantro, finely chopped||1 g|
|1/2 tbsp||mayonnaise||8 mL|
|1/2 tsp||Dijon mustard||2.5 mL|
|1/2 tsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed|
|2 tbsp||bread crumbs||16 g|
|65 mL||Tartare Sauce||1/4 cup|
|2||radishes,thinly sliced||30 g|
|1/4 cup||mixed greens||6 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
Before you start
These burgers can be cooked either using an outdoor grill or in a pan on the stovetop.
- Preheat the outdoor grill. Lightly oil the rack.
- Using a knife, chop the salmon into small pieces, then put them in a bowl. Add the shallot, egg, cilantro, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and Cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well until the mixture is homogeneous. You may need to add more or less breadcrumbs to reach a good consistency.
- Form the mixture into patties, then place them on the oiled rack. Grill about 4 min per side. Toast the buns at the same time. Alternatively, you may cook the patties on the stovetop in a thick-bottom pan.
- Spread the inside of the buns with the tartare sauce. Place the mix greens and the patties on the bottom of the buns. Top with the sliced radish. Close the burger then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (220g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¾||serving|
|Grain Products :||2 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ½||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Omega-3, Omega-6, Vitamin A
- Good source of :
- Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Folacin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
- Diet-related health claims :
|Milk and Alternatives||0|
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Leave a review
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MilkyDayjune 25, 2014 | I would make this recipe again
Made these burgers in a apn. They turned out great and kids asked for more. Love SOSCuisine's recipes. Thanks for sharing.