An unusual but tasty combination of fish and mushrooms.
|8||button (white) mushrooms, thinly sliced||110 g|
|1 tbsp||Italian parsley, fresh, chopped||5 g|
|2||sole fillets||300 g|
|3 tbsp||cornstarch||24 g|
|2 tbsp||margarine non-hydrogenated||28 g|
|2 tbsp||canola oil||30 mL|
|2 tbsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed||3/4 lemon|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting.
- Prepare the mushrooms: slice them thinly. Chop the parsley. Set aside.
- Rinse the fillets and pat dry. Add salt, pepper and coat with cornstarch.
- Heat the margarine in a pan over high heat. Add the fillets and cook 2 min on one side, turn them, and cook 1-2 min. Put them on a plate and keep them warm in the oven.
- Add the oil to the pan. Add the mushrooms and cook 4-5 min over high heat. Add salt and pepper. Add the chopped parsley, lemon juice, toss and transfer over the fillets.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (240g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||½||serving|
|Grain Products :||½||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¾||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Low :
- Source of :
- Copper, Folacin, Iron, Omega-3, Omega-6, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|