Gluten-free pancakes, soy beverage, banana, blueberries, maple syrup
|vegetable oil spray|
|1/3 cup||pancakes mix, gluten-free (buckwheat)||50 g|
|1/3 cup||water||85 mL|
|1 tsp||maple syrup||5 mL|
|1/2 cup||blueberries||60 g|
|1/2||bananas, small||80 g|
|1 cup||soy beverage, unsweetened, fortified||250 mL|
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting. The recipe yields 2 pancakes per serving. When a pancake is ready, set it aside on a plate in the warm oven.
- Put the pancake mix in a bowl. Add the water, then whisk gently until smooth.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with a vegetable spray. Put the skillet on medium-high. Pour about ⅓ cup of the batter onto the HOT skillet. Cook about 2 min, then flip gently (top is till moist) and cook 1-2 min until the pancake is browned.
- Continue the process with the remaining mixture. Spray the skillet occasionally if needed.
- Top the pancakes with the syrop and berries. Serve with the banana and a glass of milk.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (500g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ¼||servings|
|Grain Products :||2 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||1||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Bone-healthy, Heart-healthy
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
- Good source of :
- Copper, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Source of :
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Free :
- Cholesterol, Trans Fat