An ideal receipe when you want a "chocolate fix" ready in less than 10 minutes.
|1/4 cup||white flour (all purpose)||30 g|
|2 tbsp||sugar, or more||24 g|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder||1 g|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder||10 g|
|1 pinch||salt||0.1 g|
|1/4 cup||milk, partly skimmed, 2%||65 mL|
|2 tbsp||canola oil||30 mL|
|1 tbsp||bittersweet chocolate chips [optional]||10 g|
Before you start
It is very important to mix the ingredients well and to avoid overcooking.
- Mix well the dry ingredients in a large microwave-safe mug.
- Mix the oil and milk in a separate bowl, then add them to the mixture. Whisk until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps. Stir in the chocolate chips, if desired.
- Microwave on high for about 90 seconds. Since the precise cooking time depends on your oven's power, check after 60 seconds if it is rising well and doesn't look or smell burnt. Continue to cook using 10 second periods. Enjoy right away.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (160g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||0||serving|
|Grain Products :||1 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Omega-3, Omega-6, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin D, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2
- Excellent source of :
- Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
|Milk and Alternatives||½|
|Other Foods||1 ½|