Roasted cauliflower with an anchovy-caper-olive vinaigrette.
- Preheat the oven to 215°C/425°F.
- Prepare the cauliflower. Cut into equal-size florets. In a large bowl, toss the florets with half of the oil, salt and pepper then spread them on a large baking dish or sheet. Bake about 20 min until golden and tender-crisp. Let cool down a few minutes.
- Cut the florets into bite-size pieces (about 1,5 cm) and place them in a salad bowl. Pitt and quarter the olives, then add them to the bowl. Add the capers and raisins.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, lemon juice, and anchovy paste. Pour it into the salad bowl, toss to combine, then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (440g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||7 ¼||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Selenium, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Iron, Niacin, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2
- Excellent source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||0|