A delicious recipe from Jacques, my hairdresser on Crescent Street.
|1/4 cup||wheat-free soy sauce||65 mL|
|1/4 cup||sherry [optional]||65 mL|
|1 tbsp||gingerroot, grated||14 g|
|1 clove||garlic, minced|
|1||pork tenderloin||300 g|
|1/2 tsp||Dijon mustard||3 g|
|1/3 cup||orange juice||85 mL|
Before you start
The fillet(s) can be cooked using either a broiler in the oven or an outdoor grill.
- In a plastic bag, add all the ingredients of the marinade: soy sauce, sherry (optional), grated ginger and minced garlic. Mix well, then add the pork fillets, turning them to coat well. Close the bag tightly. Chill in a refrigerator overnight or up to 24 h.
Broil or outdoor grill
- Preheat the broiler. Drain the fillet(s) and put them on the rack of a broiler pan, under the broiler 10 cm from the heat for about 8 min per side. In a small bowl, mix the mustard with the orange juice. Use this mixture to brush the tenderloins half-way through the cooking.
- Alternatively, on an outdoor grill, drain the fillets and place them on a very hot grill. Cook for about 8-10 min, brushing them with the orange and mustard mixture.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (140g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¼||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Copper, Folacin, Iron, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid
- Good source of :
- Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin B2
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Zinc
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Leave a review
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
cbclarenbachseptember 29, 2011 | I would make this recipe again
My wife has declared this to be the best pork tenderloin we have ever eaten together. I'm going to make it again this week.