- Cook the rice. Let stand in the refrigerator at least 30 min (this step can be made ahead).
- In a salad bowl, combine the oil, half the lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Add the rice to the salad bowl, with the lentils, green onion, garlic and herbs. Add a little ground pepper, then toss gently. Let stand 10 min.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, the remaining lemon juice and sriracha together. Add chickpeas and mix well.
- Pour the chickpea mixture on top of rice salad, then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (430g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||½||serving|
|Grain Products :||1||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ½||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B2
- Good source of :
- Calcium, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||2|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Leave a review
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Isabelle G.february 08, 2018 | I would make this recipe again
I really really love this salad. I used coconut yogurt and put in just 2 tsp of sriracha. It was heaven perfect! Thank you SOS cuisine!