|600 g||salmon fillet|
|1/3 cup||lemon freshly squeezed||2 lemons|
|ground pepper to taste|
|2 tbsp||fresh dill, finely chopped||4 g|
|1||green onions/scallions, finely chopped|
|6||mini-tomatoes (cherry, miniature or grape), halved||7 tbsp|
|1/2 cup||white wine||125 mL|
Before you start
A baking or casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid is necessary for this recipe.
Keep the serving plates warm on the stove while you're preparing the dish.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Put the salmon fillet, skin-side down in a casserole dish. Add the lemon juice, dill and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mini-tomatoes and white wine, then cover. Place in the middle of the oven and bake for about 30-40 min until the fish turns opaque. It is important to check with a fork to see if the fish is cooked through. Serve on the warmed plates.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (150g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ½||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Omega-3, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Vitamin B2, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
CharlieTrotternovember 08, 2013 | I would make this recipe again
Delicious and totally fool-proof!