A delicious dessert, ready in a jiffy, with ingredients from your pantry and freezer.
|2 1/2 cups||berry mix, frozen||300 g|
|1 tbsp||sugar||12 g|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed||1/2 lemon|
|1/4 cup||margarine non-hydrogenated||55 g|
|1/2 cup||brown sugar||100 g|
|1/3 cup||white flour (all purpose)||45 g|
|1 cup||rolled oats||90 g|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F. Butter the baking pan.
- Place the frozen berries in a cooking dish. Add sugar and lemon juice, then mix.
- In a bowl, mix the margarine with the brown sugar, flour and rolled oats to obtain a crumbly mixture. Put the mixture on top of the berries to cover well.
- Bake in the middle of the oven until the fruit is tender and the topping is golden, about 30 min. Take the crumble out of the oven and let it cool down at least 30 min before serving.
This dessert may be prepared in advance and served cold, or warmed up just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (150g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1||serving|
|Grain Products :||1 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Cholesterol, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Niacin, Omega-3, Omega-6, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B2
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Iron, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Fibre, Manganese, Vitamin D, Vitamin K
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy