|160 g||broccoli rabe|
|160 g||gluten free/wheat free shells||2 1/2 cups|
|2 tsp||olive oil||10 mL|
|2||Portobello mushrooms, cut into 1 cm-thick slices||90 g|
|30 g||salami, spicy, cut into small pieces|
|1/4 sprig||rosemary, fresh, finely chopped||1 g|
|2 tbsp||pasta cooking water||30 mL|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated [optional]||6 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
Put a colander in the sink to drain the cooked pasta so that it will be ready when needed.
- Prepare the broccoli rabe: remove any tough portions of the stalks and wash well. Blanch in a pot with plenty of salted water about 4-5 min, then drain. Cut the broccoli rabe into chunks and set them aside, keeping them warm.
- To save time, the rest of the sauce preparation and pasta cooking can be done at the same time. Cook the pasta.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Gently sauté the mushrooms, with stirring, until they are cooked al dente. Add the drained broccoli rabe, salami and rosemary.
- Drain the pasta, setting aside the required amount of cooking water. Pour the water and pasta into the skillet with the seasoned vegetables, then mix well. Adjust the seasoning, add the grated Parmesan (optional), then serve in the warmed dishes.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (190g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ¼||servings|
|Grain Products :||2 ¼||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Cholesterol, Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Niacin, Phosphorus, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin K
- Diet-related health claims :
|Meat and Alternatives||½|
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
maplekittynovember 07, 2009
This was really good!I don't like brocoli rabe, so I just used plain brocoli. I also added a clove of garlic.