When fresh strawberries are off season, dont' hesitate to use frozen ones.
|1/2||bananas, small||80 g|
|1/2 cup||strawberries||80 g|
|1 cup||milk, skimmed, 0%||250 mL|
|65 g||soft tofu||1/4 cup|
- Place the banana pieces and strawberries in a food processor or blender. Add the milk.
- Process on the highest speed until a well-blended purée forms, about 15 seconds, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container once or twice. Incorporate the tofu then serve.
- For a denser smoothie, increase the amount of fruit and tofu and reduce the milk.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (440g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ¼||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||1||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||½||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Cholesterol, Fat, Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin D
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Bone-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Milk and Alternatives||1|