#realfood – Taking action today equals 4 times more impact
Today and today only, July 29, Hellmann’s is going to quadruple its donations to Evergreen – giving $1 (instead of $0.25) each time someone tweets or blogs using the term #realfood in their post or tweet.
This money will help support the Eat Local movement, as well support food grown in local community gardens.
- If you don’t have a Twitter account or a blog: Submit a comment to this post, being sure to include the term #realfood
- If you are on Twitter: Tweet about eating local – remembering to include the hash tag #realfood
- If you have a blog: Write a post about eating local – include the term #realfood
For more info, read my Eat Real. Eat Local article.
Check out the official press release.
Latest posts by Pierre Lamontagne (see all)
- SOSCuisine and your sexual life?!? – May 17, 2011
- #realfood – Taking action today equals 4 times more impact – July 29, 2009
- Eat real. Eat local. – July 29, 2009