Free lecture on Ulcerative Colitis
SOSCuisine’s partner, the Gastrointestinal Society, in collaboration with the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada, is presenting a free public lecture on Ulcerative Colitis.
Those living with UC and their support networks are invited to come to this educational forum to learn about this disease and ask questions.
- MONTREAL: Le Westin Montréal
270 Saint Antoine West
Salle Ville-Marie, 9th Floor
- When: Saturday, June 8, 2013 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- Speaker: Dr Edmond-Jean Bernard, Gastro-enterologist at CHUM-Hôtel-Dieu and professor at Université de Montréal.
This lecture is free but you must REGISTER, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-866-600-4875.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- “FODMAP Diet” Wins the DUX 2017 Contest – January 30, 2017
- What’s Happening with the Price of your Shopping Basket? – January 16, 2017
- How to Cook the Perfect Turkey in a Few Simple Steps – December 18, 2016