Why should we build our own urban garden?
This question has several answers:
1. To enjoy fresh produce that’s tasty, pesticide-free and cost effective.
2. To do some physical activity in an enjoyable manner, which has beneficial effects on our health and on our wellbeing
And also to…. change the world. As American activist Roger Doiron explains to us in the following TED Talk.
Roger Doiron is the founder of Kitchen Gardeners International. He’s the one who convinced Michelle Obama to create a kitchen garden in the White House in 2009.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016
- SOSCuisine at Specialty Food & Gluten Free Expo 2016 – September 14, 2016
- Why Does Healthy Bread Cost more than White Bread? – August 31, 2016