May 29th is World Digestive Health Day
From time to time, everyone suffers from some form of digestive discomfort. For some of us, these events are not occurring often, but for others, cramps, bloating, heartburn, constipation, etc. are symptoms with which they must deal almost every day. In Canada, it is estimated that over 20 million people suffer from digestive disorders every year!
May 29 marks the International Day for digestive health. Held annually since 2004 by the World Gastroenterology Organisation (WGO), this day is an opportunity for everyone to learn more about making the right food choices to maintain a healthy digestive system. You will find trustworthy, up-to-date and very valuable information on all digestive disorders on badgut.org, the website of our partner, the Gastrointestinal Society (GI).
I remind you that SOSCuisine offers specific meal plans for the following gastrointestinal conditions:
- Acid Reflux
- Coeliac disease (with Lactose-free version available)
- Diverticular disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gluten sensitivity (with Lactose-free version available)
- Hiatus Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) (with Gluten-free version available)
Please let all your friends know about it !
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- “FODMAP Diet” Wins the DUX 2017 Contest – January 30, 2017
- What’s Happening with the Price of your Shopping Basket? – January 16, 2017
- How to Cook the Perfect Turkey in a Few Simple Steps – December 18, 2016