Smart weight-loss tips
At the beginning of the year, we all make some dietary change or the other in order to get rid of those few extra kilos we put on during the holiday season… or during the previous year!
But as we all know, it’s very difficult to maintain these good resolutions and weight-loss, especially without any help.
Instead of resorting to wildly miraculous solutions or draconian methods, let me suggest 3 simple yet practical tips that can make a long-lasting difference not only to your waistline but also to your well-being:
- Replace carbonated soft drinks with water, to avoid consuming useless calories;
- Eat whole grains, as this increases your fibre intake and it also makes you feel fuller more quickly; this way, you can avoid overeating;
- Take help to achieve your health goals: Consult a nutritionist in order to identify what habits have to be changed, subscribe to SOSCuisine’s ‘smart weight-loss’ menus, to avoid the yo-yo effect and to help you maintain your resolution all year long.
And the best part is that when you prepare our quick and simple menus, you’ll have more free time for physical exercise!
Originally published in the Journal de Montréal on January 8, 2011.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- What’s Happening with the Price of your Shopping Basket? – January 16, 2017
- How to Cook the Perfect Turkey in a Few Simple Steps – December 18, 2016
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016