8 Things Nutrition Experts Wish You Would Stop Saying About Food
Sarah Klein, Health and Fitness Editor at The huffington Post, has asked nutrition experts to identify the 8 healthy eating concepts most commonly misused.
Her intention was to help clear up some of the confusion we all experience amid constantly evolving research and clever food marketing.
Here are eight of the worst offenders:
- “Good” Foods and “Bad” Foods
- “Fruit has too much sugar”
- “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day”
- “Made With Simple Ingredients”
I found her article quite interesting and right to the point. That’s why I invite you to read it and to let me know what you think about it.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019
- Nutritional Yeast, a Yeast That’s… Good to Eat? – October 30, 2018
- 5 Alternatives To Coffee – September 24, 2018