Bring your workout to work
Most of us sit for too many hours, either driving in a car or at our desks. But we can all build easy exercise strategies and make them a daily routine.
Start with these 5 easy exercises:
- Park farther away from where you need to be and walk the rest of the way : You can do this on weekdays, going to your job, and on weekends, doing your shopping.
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator: Climbing stairs is an excellent exercise to get your heart pumping.
- Get up and move: Break up your sitting time any 60 minutes or so; standing and pacing help the circulation.
- Do leg stretches: Nobody can see what you’re doing under your desk, so take frequent opportunities to stretch your legs and feet.
- Move your upper body: Start with a few shoulder rolls, both forward and backward, and gentle neck rolls.
The following two tabs change content below.
Cinzia Cuneo, founder of SOSCuisine.com, never wanted to neglect the quality of her food. She shares her special expertise to make good food quickly and without complications!