Do you have a friend who is Pregnant?
Did you know that what she eats during pregnancy will influence her baby’s health at birth and for years to come? Major hormonal changes take place in the mother’s body during pregnancy. Ensuring an adequate intake of all essential nutrients is paramount, as is avoiding foods that pose a risk to the baby’s health.
Help your friend give birth to a beautiful and healthy baby, by inviting her to subscribe to our Pregnancy meal plans, which meet the latest nutritional recommendations for pregnant women. Better still, give it to her as a gift.
9 months of meal plans for a healthy pregnancy, include:
- 42 x 7-day meal plans, covering all meals
- 300 recipes, simple and yummy
- Grocery list based each week on the current Flyer Specials at local supermarkets
- Step-by-step action plan to help you save time in the kitchen
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- You are all invited to the Expo Manger Santé 2019 – March 1, 2019
- Shirataki/Konjac: Noodles with Zero Calories – February 27, 2019
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019