You are all invited to the Expo Manger Santé 2019
Trendier than ever… the latest in organic, ecological and veggie items are all on the menu at Expo Manger Santé et Vivre Vert, being held at the Palais des Congrès de Montreal on March 15-16-17 (22nd Edition), then off to the Centre des Congrès de Québec on March 30-31 (19th Edition) and after that over to the Eastern Townships for our kickoff event at the Centre des Foires de Sherbrooke on May 11-12.
Bringing together nearly 350 exhibitors, this health-centric event will welcome over 35,000 visitors, offering solid strategies and tools to improve their wellbeing and living environment all year round.
We will be there again this year to present our new meal plans, offer you major discounts on our services and have the pleasure of talking to you face-to-face!
Come and meet us at our booth:
- March 15 to 17 in Montreal, Palais des congrès: booth #1003
- March 30 to 31 in Quebec, Centre des congrès: booth #304
- May 11 to 12 in Sherbrooke, Centre de foires: booth #703
Come to Cinzia Cuneo’s Conference “From vegan to keto: How to choose your carbs” (in French)
- Friday, March 15 at 13:30 in Montreal (Scène Vivre)
- Sunday, March 31 at 14:45 in Quebec (Scène Santé)
- Saturday, May 11 at 16:15 in Sherbrooke (Scène Santé)
Looking forward to shaking your hand and chatting with you in person!
To find the list of the exhibitors and the schedule of conferences and activities go to expomangersante.com/en/.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- You are all invited to the Expo Manger Santé 2019 – March 1, 2019
- Shirataki/Konjac: Noodles with Zero Calories – February 27, 2019
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019