Where can we buy spices?
Question sent by a member:
Where can I buy cardamom pods?
It would be great if we could get this kind of information when there are recipes with ingredients that are not known to the general public…
Sometimes, on SOSCuisine, there are some recipes with these types of ingredients… Would it be possible to tell us where to buy them?
If you are unable to find the spices used in our recipes at your local supermarket, you can:
- Go to another store (we don’t use rare spices)
- Ask the manager to get it for you (you are the client)
- Buy them on the Internet, for example at http://www.epices.ca/en/ or at http://www.theepicentre.com/ (very good quality and freshness)
All the best.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019
- Nutritional Yeast, a Yeast That’s… Good to Eat? – October 30, 2018
- 5 Alternatives To Coffee – September 24, 2018