If you are a spice-lover, you may want to check out the Spice Hunters Recipe and Travel Notebook, deliciously crafted together by Ethné and Philippe de Vienne.
This is the second episode of a worldwide culinary trip, dedicated to Asian family cooking. It contains 6 blends of carefully chosen spices and a notebook with 30 recipes, along with maps, photos and anecdotes. Since the book is bilingual (English-French), it is a nice gift to our francophone friends. Enjoy the reading and cooking.
Try a few of our recipes that feature spices:
- Chicken Tikka
- Coconut-flavoured Chicken and Shrimp Soup
- Duck Breast with Honey and Spices
- Grilled Chicken with Caraway and Black Peppercorns
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- You are all invited to the Expo Manger Santé 2019 – March 1, 2019
- Shirataki/Konjac: Noodles with Zero Calories – February 27, 2019
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019