Could your sandwich be Canada’s best?
In celebration of their 20th Anniversary, ACE Bakery is holding the second edition of “Canada’s Best Sandwich Contest”.
All Canadians are invited to participate. Four Regional Finalists will be selected across Canada by October 7th. They will then be brought to Toronto from October 16 to 18th for the big Sandwich Showdown! Each Regional Finalist is guaranteed $1,000 for themselves and $1,000 for their charity of choice.
Then, the judges, led by Food Network personality Bob Blumer, will choose the Grand Prize winner who will take home the prize of $20,000 ($10,000 for the winner and $10,000 to share with their charity of choice).
The contest closes September 24th. If you wish to participate go to acebakery. com.
In the meantime, if you want to practice making sandwiches, here are some good sandwich recipes:
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich
- Lobster Roll
- Pan Bagnat (Tuna Sandwich)
- Pita Bread with Veggie Pâté
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019
- Nutritional Yeast, a Yeast That’s… Good to Eat? – October 30, 2018
- 5 Alternatives To Coffee – September 24, 2018